Our contact details
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 01326 653653
Data we collect
We collect and process personal data that may include:
- Contact information – including email address
- Demographic information
- Web cookies
We do not collect any special categories of personal data.
How your data is used
Data collected is used to ensure the content on the website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your devices. We may also periodically send promotional emails about new products, promotions or special events we are hosting. These will be sent to the email address you have provided us (where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes).
Your information is only used in accordance with this policy and is not sold or provided to any third party without your consent except where disclosure is required or permitted by law.
Any digital data recorded by us is stored in a way that prevents unauthorised access. Suitable physical and electronic safeguards are put in place to secure your information.
Your data is stored for as long as necessary to fulfil its purpose and is available for inspection upon written request.
As a data subject within the European Economic Area you are entitled to the following rights under GDPR and Data Protection Laws:
- The right to be informed You have the right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data through a privacy notice.
- The right of access You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- The right to rectification You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- The right to erasure (the ‘right to be forgotten’) You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- The right to restriction of processing You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- The right to object to processing You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- The right to data portability You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we gave one month to respond to you.
When you visit our site, your web browser may ask for your permission to download a small piece of information called a cookie. The information in this cookie is used for web traffic analysis only. Cookies allow a web application to tailor itself to your needs, likes and dislikes in an appropriate manner by remembering information about your preferences.
By using our website, you are agreeing to the use of these cookies to help us deliver a better experience by monitoring which pages you visit and how they are performing. In no way do cookies give us access to your computer or any personal information except that which you choose to share with us. Once this information has been used for statistical analysis purposes, the data is then removed from the system.
Some browsers automatically accept cookies, but depending on your preference you can usually opt to block or refuse these cookies. Doing so may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
How to complain
If you are unhappy with how your data has been used, please submit a complaint to [email protected]
You can also submit a complaint to the Information Commissioners Office (ICO).
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office Wycliffe House
Water Lane Wilmslow Cheshire SK9 5AF
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113